Fashion illustration of yourself in a chosen outfit: € 65,-
Fashion illustrations of your fashiondesigns: € 70,- for the first illustration > Every additional illustration is € 60,- per illustration. > When there are 10 or more illustrations needed, it will be € 50,- per illustrations, so a total of € 500,-
This prices include: - The hours I put into it (sketching, coloring, sending pictures for feedback, editing) - The materials I use (Faber-Castell Polychromos, Derwent Inktense, watercolor, acrylics, ink etc.) - The paper I use (minimum of 200 g/m² - 120 lb - Canson) - Taxes * The price does not include the original (physical) artwork, but a digitalized version.
The original (physical) artwork: € 20,-
25 postcards with the illustration: € 35,-
250 business cards with the illustration: € 75,-
hOW DOES IT WORK?
You begin with filling in the form below. Write what it is you have in mind and send me pictures to use as a reference. If you want me to make illustrations of your fashion creations, please send clear pictures of your work. If you want me to make a fashion illustration of you, so with your face, please be clear about what kind of what you want to wear (the outfit on the picture you've send or something imagenary?) and if there is a certain pose you prefer. I will e-mail you within 2-4 days with my ideas and an invoice for the first payment (40%). I will send you pictures of the process, so you can give feedback. You will receive a picture of the finished artwork, but in a low resolution including a watermark. When you are fully satisfied, you will receive an invoice for the other 60% of the payment before you will receive the digital and/or original version of the artwork/product without the watermark.